Community Indicators for Your Community

Real, lasting community change is built around knowing where you are, where you want to be, and whether your efforts are making a difference. Indicators are a necessary ingredient for sustainable change. And the process of selecting community indicators -- who chooses, how they choose, what they choose -- is as important as the data you select.

This is an archive of thoughts I had about indicators and the community indicators movement. Some of the thinking is outdated, and many of the links may have broken over time.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Community Indicators Consortium Conference

I'm traveling for the next two weeks, so was unable to attend this year's Community Indicators Consortium conference. If you're there, hello! And I'm sorry I missed you.

If you're interested, drop me a line and tell me how things are going -- what was the best session you attended, what you learned, how you liked the keynote speakers. If you'd like to write a longer message, e-mail me (through the profile here) and I'll post your entry on the blog and give you credit.

Hope you're all having a great time!

(Use the comment section below or my e-mail to send feedback.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment