I find a wide range of things in my mailbox (electronic and otherwise). I am neither an auditor nor someone who works for government, but someone decided I needed to receive this invitation. I'm glad they sent it -- I won't be attending the conference, but I am interested in the results. If a blog reader is attending, would you mind letting it know how it went?
In the meantime, it's another example of the growing reach of the indicators movement.
17th Biennial Forum of Government Auditors -- http://www.auditforum.org/biennial.htm
May 20-22, 2008
- Challenges Government Will Face Communicating and Collaborating in a Web 2.0 World
- Accountability in the Iraq Reconstruction
- Government Performance: Using Indicators to Increase Accountability at Home and Abroad
- The State of the Economy and its Impact on Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Financial Management and IT Transformation