Online registration is now available - Don’t miss our early-bird rate - Register today!
- The STC/CIHI Health Indicator Framework – how data are used to produce indicators, and finding what you need on the web
- CIHI Portal: Empowering Health Care Organizations Across Canada
- HSMR: Linking Hospital Standardized Mortality Ratio Data Analysis to Quality Improvement
- Overview of Health Data at Statistics Canada
- Data Mining for Data Quality—How to Assess the Measurement Error of Your Data?
- An Introduction to CMG+: Grouping Methodology and Related Resource Indicators
- Understanding ICD-10-CA and CCI for Analysis and Trending
The workshops will be available in the morning with a repeat presentation in the afternoon. Learn more!
Dates to remember
August 20, 2008: Deadline for reserving hotel guest room at the special conference rate. Get more information.
September 1, 2008: Deadline for early-bird registration. Learn more.
Further details about the conference program, including information on sessions and speakers, will be available by end of June.
* Bookmark this page so that you can check back often for all the latest news!