- Information on their upcoming conference October 1-2 in Seattle and a call for proposals (PDF);
- A call for Real Stories (doc) for those working to integrate community indicators and government performance measures;
- A webinar in June we will talk more about here;
- Updates on Eastern Washington University's Institute for Public Policy & Economic Analysis (IPPEA);
- Reports from Mexico on building a Quality of Life Index; and
- New community indicators projects, useful websites, upcoming events, and more.
States most similar to the US overall - “Normal America.” I’m not sure what that means anymore, but at some point it had a lot to do with demographics. Naturally, the “normal” that you look at or...
37 minutes ago