- Information on their upcoming conference October 1-2 in Seattle and a call for proposals (PDF);
- A call for Real Stories (doc) for those working to integrate community indicators and government performance measures;
- A webinar in June we will talk more about here;
- Updates on Eastern Washington University's Institute for Public Policy & Economic Analysis (IPPEA);
- Reports from Mexico on building a Quality of Life Index; and
- New community indicators projects, useful websites, upcoming events, and more.
Community Indicators for Your Community
Real, lasting community change is built around knowing where you are, where you want to be, and whether your efforts are making a difference. Indicators are a necessary ingredient for sustainable change. And the process of selecting community indicators -- who chooses, how they choose, what they choose -- is as important as the data you select.
This is an archive of thoughts I had about indicators and the community indicators movement. Some of the thinking is outdated, and many of the links may have broken over time.