I don't know if you've seen the Government Assessment Portal (GAP) Newsletter yet, but I'd like to draw it to your attention because of the creative ways people are measuring government performance.
Articles in the newsletter include:
- Bhutan: Planning for happiness
- Angola: On its way to better local governance
- Chile: Taking stock of democratic progress
- Workshop in Cairo: Assessment Methods and Application of Governance Evidence
- Workshop in Namibia: Call for participants
- Work in the Pipeline