This journal is available in its entirety free for a limited time. There's some articles in it that should be of interest to the community indicators practitioner; take a look at the piece on data challenges in developing child well-being indicators and the article called "Beyond GPA."
Here's more details about how to get access to the material in the journal:
We are delighted to offer you FREE access to the entire issue of Child Indicators Research until May 20, 2009. Take advantage of this time-limited offer - bookmark the site, visit it throughout this period and pass the link to your colleagues.
Table of Contents:
Read, download and save these articles online as if you were a subscriber:
- Creating a Longitudinal Indicator: an Exploratory Analysis of Turbulence
Kristin Anderson Moore, Sharon Vandivere, Akemi Kinukawa & Thomson Ling
- From Rhetoric to Reality: Challenges in Using Data to Report on a National Set of Child Well-being Indicators Sinad Hanafin and Anne-Marie Brooks
- When Children are Asked About Their Well-being: Towards a Framework for Guiding Policy
Toby Fattore, Jan Mason & Elizabeth Watson
- The Preliminary Development of the Children's Overall Satisfaction with Schooling Scale (COSSS)
Justus J. Randolph, Marjaana Kangas & Heli Ruokamo
- Beyond GPA: Toward More Comprehensive Assessments of Students' School Experiences
Keith J. Zullig, Thomas M. Koopman & E. Scott Huebner