Community Indicators for Your Community

Real, lasting community change is built around knowing where you are, where you want to be, and whether your efforts are making a difference. Indicators are a necessary ingredient for sustainable change. And the process of selecting community indicators -- who chooses, how they choose, what they choose -- is as important as the data you select.

This is an archive of thoughts I had about indicators and the community indicators movement. Some of the thinking is outdated, and many of the links may have broken over time.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Indicators of Energy Consumption

I was playing around with an interesting data source this week I thought I'd share. The Energy Information Administration of the U.S. government has a series of tables, charts, and graphs tracking energy and energy production.

Some of the data sets I found interesting were:

And there's a lot more information to explore. Take a look and let me know what you find useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment