Here's a great opportunity to learn more about how to move action forward and drive community change using data.
Urban Markets Initiative Forum 2007
October 18, 3:00pm to October 19, 2007
The Brookings Institution
Join us at the second Urban Markets Initiative Forum entitled "Connecting Communities: Using Information to Drive Change."
The UMI Forum 2007 will focus on how information drives changes to facilitate connections and community change.
- Connect with peers to trade insights on common information challenges and barriers.
- Discover new datasets & tools that will help you better understand and react to change.
- Learn about innovative and effective uses of information to drive markets in local urban neighborhoods, cities, and regions.
- Understand how others have created cultures of collaboration, innovation, vision, and success to increase effectiveness.
- Recharge with the information, connections and tools you need to achieve change in your community.
Register now to take advantage of the Early Bird Special
The Urban Markets Initiative (UMI) at the Brookings Institution Metropolitan Policy Program aims to improve he quality of the information available on urban communities and use it to unleash the full power of those markets while connecting them to the economic mainstream. http://www.brookings.edu/metro/umi.htm